The applicants or parents must collect information about Rashtriya Military School admission process before submitting the application form. The RMS Belgaum was found in the year 1945 on 30th December with the name of King George VI Royal Indian Military College. It was fourth institute under Rashtriya Military Schools category. The Rashtriya Military Schools has its branches in Ajmer, Belgaum, Bangalore, Dholpur and Chail. All the schools are affiliated by the CBSE board, which run under the Ministry of Defence. These schools were set up with the aim to provide quality education to the sons of JCOs and OR of the Indian Army and the equivalent ranks of Indian Air Force and Navy. The primary aim of the school is to nurture the talent of such students who are willing to join Indian Armed Forces. Boys, who are within 10 to 12 years of age, are eligible for admission in class 6th. The more details regarding the Rashtriya Military School Belgaum Admission 2021-22 are given below.
Rashtriya Military School Belgaum Admission Dates 2021
The crucial dates with regard to the RMS Belgaum for the academic session 2021-22 will be updated in the table below after release of the admission notification. Check tentative dates mentioned below:
|Events ||Dates (Tentative) |
|Military School Belgaum Admission forms availability ||January 2021 |
|Last Date for receipt of RMS Belgaum application forms ||January 2021 |
|Admit card issue date ||February 2021 |
|Date of RMS Belgaum CET ||March 2021 |
|Result declaration ||April 2021 |
|Interview will be held on ||May 2021 |
|Medical Test Dates ||May 2021 |
|Academic session will start from ||July 2021 |
About Rashtriya Military Schools Belgaum
|Name of the School ||Rashtriya Military School, Belgaum |
|Establishment Date ||30th December 1945 |
|Spread Over ||64.13 Acres |
|Regulating Authority ||Ministry of Defence, Government of India |
|Affiliated to ||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) |
|Mode of Application ||Offline Medium |
|Admission Process ||Written Test, Interview and Medical Test |
|School Website ||www.rashtriyamilitaryschoolbelgaum.in |
|Email ID ||[email protected] |
|Phone No. ||0831-2407530, 0831-2407531 |
Rashtriya Military School Belgaum Admission 2021: Eligibility Criteria
The students must fulifl the basic eligibility conditions for admission in RMS Belgaum. The eligibility criteria details are as below:
Eligibility for Class 6th Admission
- Only male students are eligible to apply for RMS Belguam Admission 2021.
- Boys between 10 to 12 years as 31st March of the admission year are eligible to apply.
- The students must have passed class 5th from any recognized government/private school for admission in RMS Belgaum.
Eligibility for Class 9th Admission
- Only male candidates can submit application form RMS Belgaum.
- Age of the students should be within 13 to 15 years as on 31st March of admission year
- Passed 8th class from a recognized Government/private school for appearing in common entrance test of 9th class.
Note: There is no entrance test for admission in class 11th. Admission in class 11th will be provided based on class 10th score. Students should have ability to speak and write English as it is the medium of instructions in RMS.
Rashtriya Military School Belgaum Application Form 2021
The students need to follow certain steps in order to submit RMS Belgaum application form for the academic session 2021-22. The guidelines are as below:
- The applicants can obtain the admission brochure containing the application form by paying Rs.600/- (Rs.300/-) from any of the Rashtriya Military Schools.
- Candidates can make payment in the form of Demand Draft or Cash.
- Application form can also be bought via post by sending the DD of requisite amount.
- The Demand Draft should be in favour of ‘Principal, Rashtriya Military School’.
- Candidates should fill all the particulars asked in the application form carefully. Don’t overwrite and keep the form clean.
- Ensure no mandatory filed left empty in the form.
- Candidates also need to paste the photograph in the application form and sign the form.
- Now, submit the duly filled application form to the Rashtriya Military School Belgaum within the stipulated time frame.
- We recommend the students to keep a copy of the application form with you for future reference.
RMS Belgaum Admission 2021: Fee Structure
The applicants can check details of the Rashtriya Military School Belgaum application fee herein below
RMS Belgaum 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The students should go through the syllabus and exam pattern of the common entrance test which will help to score the good marks in the exam. Check RMS Belgaum exam pattern below:
RMS Belgaum Exam Pattern for Class 6th
- The question booklet will be available in English and Hindi languages.
- All the questions will be objective type in nature. Candidates have to mark correct answer among the given choices.
- Question paper will consist of 200 questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark hence the complete paper will have weightage of 200 marks.
- The exam duration will be of 2.30 hours.
- Students must score at least 35% in English and 40% in other subjects.
- Check subject wise questions and marks details in the table below:
|Subject ||Marks ||No. of Questions ||Qualifying marks |
|English ||50 ||50 ||35% |
|Mathematics ||50 ||50 ||40% |
|General Knowledge& Current Affairs ||50 ||50 ||40% |
|Intelligence Test ||50 ||50 ||40% |
|Interview ||20 || || |
RMS Belgaum Exam Pattern for Class 9th
- Two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II will be conducted for class 9th.
- Test paper will consist of 200 questions where each question will carry 1 mark.
- Questions will be bilingual i.e. Hindi and English.
- Candidates need to obtain minimum 50% marks for qualifying the exam.
|Paper ||Subjects ||Marks ||No.of Questions ||Qualifying Mark |
|Paper-I ||English ||50 ||50 ||50% |
|Hindi ||20 ||20 |
|Social Science ||30 ||30 |
|Paper-II ||Mathematics ||50 ||50 ||50% |
|Science ||50 ||50 |
|Interview || ||50 || || |
Rashtriya Military School Belgaum Admit Card 2021
- The applicants can obtain the admit card through online mode on the official website.
- The official website of the RMS is www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in.
- Candidates need to enter the registration number and date of birth in the respective field for downloading the admit card.
- Take printout of the admit cad after downloading the same.
- The candidates must carry the admit card on the day of exam for appearing in the test.
- Admit card will consist of information such as name of the applicant, father name, correspondence address, date of exam and test venue etc.
Rashtriya Military School Belguam 2021 Result
The Rashtriya Military School will announce the result of common entrance test 2021-22 through online mode. Check following steps for obtaining the result:
- Candidates need to visit official website i.e. www.rashtriyamilitaryschools.in for downloading the result.
- Find the concerned result link ‘CET 2021-22 Result’ and click on the same.
- A new page will open where candidates need to enter roll number and date of birth.
- Download the result from the website and take printout of the same.
- Applicants must score minimum qualifying marks for qualifying the exam.
- Qualified candidates on the basis of written exam result, will be called for interview and medical test.
Rashtriya Military School Belgaum Admission 2021-22 Selection Process
The parents are recommended to go through the selection process of the Rashtriya Military School Belgaum. Students have to go through these three stages i.e. (1) Written Test, (2) Interview and (3) Medical Test. Check RMS Belgaum admission process below:
- Written Test: There will a written test namely Common Entrance Test (CET) for the class VI and IX classes. It is important to mention here that the paper will be available in Hindi and English for admission to class VI and English only for class IX. Those who will qualify the written test will further need to attend the interview process.
- Interview: Shortlisted candidates on the basis of written exam result, will be called to attend the Interview on scheduled date and time. The competent authority will organize separate interview for both class 6th and 9th. The marks of the class 6th and 9th interview will be 20 and 50 respectively. After passing the interview, eligible candidates will further invited to go through medical fitness test.
- Medical Test: all the qualified candidates are required to undergo medical examination test before admission to the respective class in the Rashtriya Military Schools as per the norms. The medical tests will be conducted in the designated military hospitals as per the preference set by applicants. Students need to qualify all three stages for admission to the Rashtirya Military Schools.
RMS Admission 2021: Reservation Policy
The RMS Belgaum will consider the following reservation policy for allotting the admission to the eligible candidates:
|Wards of JCOs/OR, Serving and Retirned Personnel of Army and equivalent in Navy and Air Force ||70% of total seats |
|Wards of Officers of three services and civilians ||30% of total seats |
|SC candidates in each category ||15% seats |
|ST candidates in category ||7.5% seats |
Important Documents Required for RMS Belgaum Admission 2021
The list of documents, which are necessary to show in order to get admission in the Rashtriya Military School Belgaum is given below:
- Mark sheet and certificate of the previous class
- Transfer Certificate duly attested by the school authority.
- Date of Birth certificate
- All other documents as per the instructions given
- Income certificate for seeking scholarship.
- Application form for appearing in the scholarship test
RMS Belgaum Infrastructure and Facilities
The Rashtriya Military School Belgaum has all the facility which a modern school should have in today’s scenario. The list of facilities available in the schools is as below:
- Digital Classrooms
- Art Gallery
- Language Lab
- CSD Canteen
- MI Room
- IT Lab
- Swimming Pool
- Science Laboratories
- Medical And Health Care Facilities
- Other Misc. Facilities