Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021: Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021-2022 Notification|| Application form has released to admission in class 6th & 9th. Check Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021 for Class VI & IX- Eligibility & Last date to apply. Sainik school Jhansi is going to start the admissions for class 6th and 9th and admissions will be based on the Entrance Test Marks. Sainik School Society will conduct the Sainik School Entrance Exam for the academic year 2021-2022 in month of January month for Sainik School Jhansi Admission. All the interested candidates who want to get admission in Sainik School Jhansi in their 6th Class or 9th Class. Applicants must be eligible for the admissions in this school. Every single candidate can check the eligibility criteria from this page.
About Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021-2022(Out)
In all over India, there are so many branches of Sainik School. The main aim of Sainik School Society to provide quality education to the children of rural masses and develop qualities of body, mind and character which will enable the young boys to become good and useful citizens and eventually be a feeder to National Defense Academy. Now Sainik School Jhansi is inviting the online applications for the admissions in 6th and 9th standard from the eligible students. The Sainik School Application Form is Available on the official website of Sainik School Jhansi from 20 October 2020. Applicants must have to submit their application forms before the last date of submission i.e. 29 November 2020.
Eligibility Criteria of Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021
Educational Qualifications for Admission in Class 6 & 9
- For Class 6th : Applicants must have qualified their class 5th or those students who are currently appearing in the class 5th are also eligible for the admission. But appearing students must have to pass in final to get the admission.
- For Class 9th : Candidates should have cleared the 8th class with passing marks from recognized Board/ Institution OR student must be appearing in 8th class to be eligible for the admission.
<< Sainik School Jhansi Sample Papers| Model Papers !!>>
Age Limit- Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021
Applicants, who are going to register for the admission in 6th or 9th class in Sainik School Jhansi, must have to be aged in between the following manner:
- For Class 6th: Applicant’s age must be in between 10 Years to 12 years or He/she must be born in between 01 April 2009 to 31st March 2011 (As on 31 March 2021).
- For Class 9th: Candidates age must be in between 13 years to 15 years or he/ she must be born in between 01st April 2006 to 31st March 2008 (As on 31 March 2021).
Note: The age limit for admission in Sainik School Jhansi is provided on the basis of All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 Notification.
<< Get Sainik School Entrance Exam Class VI Syllabus & Exam Pattern !! >>
Application Fees – Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021
Applicants need to pay the online application fees through online mode only. No applicant shall be allowed to pay the application fees through offline mode. Candidates can use their debit card/credit card or Net Banking to pay the online application fees. The Application fees category wise structure is mentioned below:
- For General & Defense Category: Rs.550/-
- For SC/ST Category: Rs.400/-
<< Check Sainik School Entrance Exam Class IX Syllabus & Exam Pattern >>
Sainik School Jhansi Admission 2021 Apply Online
Application Procedure: According to the official AISSEE admission notification, we have provided the steps to apply for the admission in Sainik School Jhansi for Class 6th and 9th. All the wiling candidates must have to follow these steps to register themselves successfully for the admissions. In the admission procedure, there will be mainly four steps i.e. Registration, Upload Documents, Application Fees, Submission of Application Form. Now let check out the steps of application procedure